Monday, September 27, 2010

Three pairs of wedding shoes!


So I've been going back and forth about these Badgley Mischka shoes. I LOVE them but I hate how popular they are. Then I got a 30% discount off anything email from piperlime and I knew I just had to do it so I finally go the shoes! Plus they were only $100! (Original Price $215)

But then I saw these:
They are kind of cute, right?? Especially, if I decide to go with flats instead of heels...since we ARE getting married on the beach. Assuming it doesn't rain then we'll do it on the covered terrace... hmmm

THEN I saw these on Rue La La today, which were on Ideeli two weeks ago but they didn't have my size... SO I GOT THESE TOO!


I don't know how I ended up with three pairs of wedding shoes but they are all returnable so hopefully I'll be able to make a decision once they get here. Which ones do you think are the best? I could keep two I suppose... one for the ceremony, one for the reception?

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails