Monday, September 27, 2010

Bridesmaids' dresses!!

{ModCloth}

I stumbled across this gorgeous dress on ModCloth last week. I kind of fell in love with it and although I decided awhile ago to let my bridesmaids pick their own dresses, I decided we should try to get this one instead! So I recognize that its pretty low in the front and pretty low in the back but is so super cute and all my bridesmaids could definitely pull it off! Plus I think it will look great on a beach with no shoes and hot with good jewelry and a pair of hot heels for the evening reception.

I ordered a few so that they can try them on and we'll see how it goes! Keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! Amazing choice!!!! Let me know if you need someone to try it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited too! Unfortunately UPS hates me so I may never actually get the dresses :(

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails