Sunday, November 7, 2010

Udderly in love...

Previously I mentioned how much D loved having milk and cookies at a wedding reception earlier this year. While I am not sure it's something that we'll do, I can certainly see the appeal. The only reason we wouldn't do it is because I don't like chocolate chip cookies or milk :( I didn't grow up in the States so its not really a comfort food for me... but there are so many great ways to do milk & cookies at a wedding...

{source}


{source}


{Source}


{Source}


{source}



{Source}

I have a soft spot for all things tiny. I pretty much love everything wedding related but love it more if it can be made tiny. I spent 15 minutes at Paper Presentation yesterday swooning over miniature envelopes and tiny luggage tags! I have no idea what I would do with a 1 x 2 inch envelope but they were SOOO cute!!

4 comments:

  1. I so love the milk and cookies idea. Tiny shot glasses of milk? So cute!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog and I'm excited to follow along on your journey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh! sooo freakin cute! I love this idea mucho

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this at an actual wedding, but I remember seeing it on a tv program (Four Weddings, maybe? *hangs head in shame over how much wedding-related tv she watches*) and I thought it was adorable! B thinks it's silly, but I love the idea of a cookie table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing about this is that its so DIY-able... you could totally have a baking parties with some friends in advance then just buy large amounts of milk, (put in cute decanters) and make a Cookies and Milk bar... the best part is that you could set it up later in the evening as a late-night snack for your guests... Done and Done!

    P.S. KMS never hang your head in shame... four weddings is SOO good. The only wedding related show I can't watch is Say Yes to the Dress... Although I do love the Atlanta version!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails