Monday, November 8, 2010

A Case of the Mondays

I had an amazing weekend. I took my MPRE (keeping my fingers crossed that I passed), L came down from Connecticut to help me design my invitations, and we saw Due Date last night! (which was super good by the way... ) But that also means that I spent Friday night studying, Saturday taking the exam, running errands and drinking wine and then Sunday working on invites and having date night... NOW i am pretty behind on my school work. It's a cold and rainy Monday here in NYC, and I'm definitely suffering from a case of the Mondays!

D passed this on to me this weekend and I thought it was pretty funny.. we all know how I feel about UPS.

{Source}

2 comments:

  1. Too funny on the comic. I'm somewhat feeling that way right now about a jacket that Canada Post apparently tried to deliver to my office today.

    Sounds like a great weekend. Best of luck on those results for your MPRE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Isn't UPS the worst... I have 6 things in various stages of delivery and can feel the heart burn building just thinking about it!!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails