Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I.heart.wood!

...Don't be dirty!

{Source}

So while I was at Paper Presentation last weekend I saw there great wood veneer paper which I have fallen in LOVE with. I am always really excited and surprised when I find something I've never even heard of before and this was definitely one of those times.

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

This is one of my favorites. I love the combination of wood and lace. I think the branches and birds give it a great vintage, garden romance feel but I wonder if you could use orchids or something to give it a tropical beach feel.

Most of these invitations seem to be letter pressed (which doesn't quite make sense to me), except for the first one which is laser cut which is too cool. I love the way they slide the colored paper through the ends to make it a double-sided invite.

But I wonder if you can just print these? Would you have to use a laser printer or could the veneer hold ink??

Laura? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails