Monday, August 23, 2010

Wedding Registry!!!


Laura and I are in the final rounds of StD drafts so I thought it would be an appropriate time to start consideriing the wonderfulness that is the Wedding Registry!

Another reason I knew that I wouldn't see eye to eye with the off beat bride, is that she was very dismissive of the idea of registering for household items.... I, on the other hand, have been waiting for this day for as long as I can remember. Well at least since the day I saw my very first Kitchenaid standing mixer. (sigh)

So last night I took a first stab at starting my wedding registry. I have decided to use a website called My Registry instead of starting individual websites. The reason I love "My Registry" is because it allows me to add items from any online to one centralized location... this makes it easier for me to keep track of which items I have already added to my registry!

The best thing about My Registry is that you can add a "Add to MyRegistry.com" button onto your browser so when you are browsing a website you just click the button and it adds the item to your registry. It's amazingly convenient but also has made my registry super long... sigh. I'll just keep adding stuff until I actually share my registry then I can edit it down, right??

The four stores I've picked so far are: Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Target and World Market. What am I missing???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails