Friday, August 20, 2010
Possible Location: Punto de Vista
Here's the place where we want to get hitched! It's a brand new estate in Manuel Antonio but I can't seem to find a webpage here's the Punto de Vista facebook page.
The Estate features ten bedrooms all with private baths. Eight in the main villa and two in the entry villa. The facility easily sleeps 24, which means we could house all our bridal party, their significant others, our parents, and a few special friends. How amazing does that sound!
The Main Villa is the modern centerpiece of the villa complex featuring expansive ocean views, stone walls and floors, marble counters and sinks as well as tropical teak wood and cane ceiling finishes.
* Six deluxe bedrooms, all with ocean views.
* Master bedroom with raised floors, walk in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
* Game room / Family suite with bedroom, living area/kitchen and large terrace.
The Entry Villa is a stone-clad tropical structure featuring extensive jungle hardwoods, nature-inspired stained glass windows, Italian Bizzaza accent tile, cane ceilings and unique lighting elements.
* Upper-level family suite with an all-wood loft and a pitched 20 foot ceiling.
* Lower-level deluxe bedroom with a cane ceiling and private entry garden.
All or most bedrooms of both the Main Villa and Entry Villa feature the following:
* Pitched cane ceilings with fans giving all bedrooms a private bungalow feeling.
* Private, luxuriously appointed bathrooms.
* Teak wood and rock wall finishes throughout.
* In-room bar, mini-refrigerator and safe.
* Closets hiding 2 large suitcases for clutter-free bedrooms.
* Locally controlled, ducted air-conditioning.
* Handicapped access
* Sensual bathing recliners with ceiling mounted rain-showers
Here are some photos of other events/weddings held at Punto de Villa:
How amazing does it look! I am pretty sure that we won't be able to afford anything else once we pay for the villa but I'm hoping my wedding planner can work some magic a negotiate us a good deal. We'll see... I'm keeping my fingers crossed but also keeping an eye out for other possibilities.
The thoughts of Lovely Traveler at 6:18 PM