Wednesday, August 25, 2010

StDs Lace Obsession

About a month ago I set an arbitrary deadline of August 30 for my StDs. Now that its only about four days away I realize that (1.) I am not going to be done by Aug. 30 (2.) I am SOOOO indecisive.

First of all, I should mention that I will be spending the next four days in New Orleans. It is the 5 year anniversary of Katrina and it's Dave's first visit so I have a lot on my mind.

Second, I started a new job! I am a part-time nanny/babysitter/mother's helper for a family with four AMAZING kids. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to hoard jobs! Anyone who doesn't is probably wondering why I would put more on my already overflowing plate... Well, I really love being around kids. Plus it's the only thing that takes my mind off school, and the wedding! In other words my life has kind of taken a nanny diaries sort of turn but I really needed the distraction!

BUT back to the StD fiasco...

I am so torn between all the possible ways to use lace. After hours and hours of scouring the internet, these are my favorite designs.

{Etsy}

{Etsy}

{Etsy}

{Etsy}

{Wedding Paper Divas}

{Elizabeth Anne Design}

{Zenadia}

{Wedding Paper Divas}

{Hello Lucky}

{Invitation Box}

{einvite}


I am super torn between a printed lace design and using real lace to accent the save-the-dates. Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails