Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Inspiration Bridesmaids Dresses {LuLus}

My wonderful, beautiful, highly intelligent baby sister (and bridesmaid) sent me a link to Lulu's a few days ago. Lulu's is another great online store that does budget conscious dresses. So I thought I'd do a general bridesmaids dress search... its so hard to know how good a dress will look (1)in a set of 5 or 6 and (2) next to my wedding dress... but here are the dresses I kind of liked:
1. Whole Lotta Punch Dress $52.00
2. Shock Me Like an Electric Eel $34.00
3. French Toast Tuesday Dress $38.00
4. Peaches and Creams Dress $87.00

1. Luminous Lady Dress $37.00
2. Rabbit Run Strapless Dress $70.00
3. Daisy Ruffle Dress by Dick and Mo $62.00
4. Ballad of the Sea Dress $57.00 (This dress is also available on Ruche for $67.99!!)


They also have a dress that looks a lot like the dress I posted about yesterday. Thanks sis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails