Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inspiration: Bridesmaids Dresses {Topshop}


I saw these cute bridesmaids dresses on Style Me Pretty and thought I should check out Top Shop. It seems to be another England-based online store much like ASOS, which I love even though I haven't had much luck with my orders.

The dresses in the picture weren't available anymore (BOO) but here are some of the dresses I though might make good bridesmaids dresses:


1. Pinafore Dress by Love $60
2. Juliet Ruffle Dress by Yuki $110.00
3. Pleated Dress by Rare $76.00
4.Ruffle Dress by Love $76.00

2 comments:

  1. I love the gray one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love it too! (I didn't know which dress you were talking about when you mentioned it on gchat the other day) I didn't think you would like it! I love ruffles...

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails