Saturday, December 11, 2010

Barrister Bride to Be

I don't do this that often but I just wanted to spread a little love and say thanks to a fellow barrister BTB. I have a fabulous friend, J, who was the genius behind Barrister Bride and she not so long ago had her own e-pics taken so I just wanted to share these gorgeous pictures with you and show her photographer Joe Elario a little love!









All photos courtesy of Joe Elario


If you head over to his website you'll see that he's having a contest for the best engagement session of the year and J has been nominated. So if you love the photos as much as I do, you should vote for her!

Happy Saturday ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ms. JD!!!! You are the best!!!

    love,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog, it's adorable! feel free to stop by mine and say hello :)

    she said yes!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails