Monday, November 22, 2010

New Shooooes!



For the most part, I really prefer Ideeli over Rue La La but Rue La La's shipping really dominates (with Hautelook at close second and Gilt in third). Ideeli is just SOOO slow. I ordered some sweaters two weeks ago and they won't even be in the mail for another week...sigh.

Well back to the main event... my NEW wedding shoes are here::


So here are the pros:
*These shoes are super comfortable!
*They are a little less busy than the Betsey Johnson's so they'll probably go with my dress better.
*I love the bling
*Easy to walk in.

Here are the cons:
*They may be too much. I worry that they are little glam for my wedding.
* I also prefer the color of the Betsey Johnson's they are a little softer pink and not so shiny.

That's about it. Thankfully I'm marrying the nicest guy in the world and he told me I could just keep them both :D YAY!

1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful!! woohoo to keeping them both! I *loved* the shoes I wore on our wedding day, Louboutin's are my new weakness.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails