Monday, November 29, 2010

Inspiration Boards??

I love inspiration boards but WHY am I so bad at them!?!? I feel like I have a pretty good sense of style, color, light, blah blah blah... but I totally can't get one together.

So here are some fabulous inspiration boards that have got me wishing I could figure it out:

{Source}

{Source}


At this point I am less than six months away from the big day and I am moving to Amsterdam in 5 weeks. I think an inspiration board would go a long way in helping me solidify my vision, and be a good thing to share with my wedding planner and bridesmaids who are trying to help me plan. Despite my best efforts I still haven't been able to put something together that really embodies my vision.

Have you made an inspiration board? Did you find it helpful? What program did you use to make it??

5 comments:

  1. I'm right with you. I can't get mine to have that certain look either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you too I have yet to choose my overall color scheme. Good luck with yours. I love both of the inspiration boards you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it's quite difficult to put an inspiration board together. It took me forever. But it was well worth it. Our event planner/caterer has a copy as well as some of our other vendors. And I've shown my mom and bridesmaids, too. It's definitely helped everyone to see the kind of look and feel we're going for. I used Adobe Illustrator, but if you don't have that, the inspiration board creator on style me pretty is pretty easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been saving pictures I find online onto my computer and then use the collage mode of Picasa to see them together. So far I have 3 boards with different color palettes (and I can't decide between them!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks for the advice Heather! I will try the Style Me pretty board creator... wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails