Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Design Updates

After months and months of procrastinating, I finally picked a header for my blog! Yay!! I got my banner from "The Cutest Blog on the Block" a just edited the text and reformatted it. They have lots of super cute options, including backgrounds and buttons. I also looked at Shabby Blog which I know a lot of other blogger brides like to use, but couldn't find anything that really matched my current background and I wasn't ready to start from scratch.

I also finally downloaded paint.net which made editing and formatting the image a million times easier. I don't know what took so long but I'm so glad I finally made the change! That being said there will probably be a number of updates in the coming days, now that I have paint.net! I also can't wait to put together my first real inspiration board... it really is important to find joy in the little things.

Where do you go for blog-spiration? Have you learned any new blogger tricks you would care to share??

4 comments:

  1. I'm still really new to Blogger, but I found this site to be pretty helpful--www.puglypixel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned on my blog that you love japanese masking tape...Well, here is a free clip art of the tape that you can use on your blog if you want. They are super cute.
    http://www.puglypixel.com/2010/04/15/free-clip-art-tape-strips/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Wordpress and probably haven't even remotely tapped into all the services available. For now I just blog! And post pictures. I would like a fancy camera for sure.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails