Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shoe Fetish - #2

So I decided about two months ago that if I saw my shoes in more than 10 weddings, I would NOT get them.... Despite my best efforts to avoid it and setting (what I thought was) a fairly high bar, it has happened! In order to get over my obsession with my shoes I have been in search of a replacement obsession (its like when people replace their food addiction with an exercise addiction...except substantially less healthy).

The first pair of shoes that I L.O.V.E. are these L'autre Chose satin gray flats.

{Gilt - Originally $495 On sale for $85!!!}

I am still really torn between getting fabulous flats that would be perfect for the beach or getting a hot pair of pumps that would just be fabulous! (I also look skinnier when I wear pumps... I certainly feel skinnier.) However since I have 2 dresses I think that means I get to get two pairs of shoes. (I may actually be getting a third dress but that's another story for another time!)

So here are some great pumps I love:
{J. Renee Mona Peep Toe Pump - $90}

{Martinez Valero Women's Olivia Platform Pump - $164}


Here are three dream designer shoes that I most certainly can't afford but a girl can dream...

{Kate Spade Women's Grab Peep-Toe Pump - $345}

{Jimmy Choo Lace Glitter Sandals - $525}

{Casadei Women's 5064 Triple Platform Pump -$840}

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails