Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our wedding photographer


I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately and one of my favorite things to do when I'm feeling down is looking at wedding pictures. I especially love to swoon over Julie Comfort's blog! I fell in love with Julie's photography long before I decided I wanted her to be our photographer. I fell in love with the way I felt when I looked at her pictures. They really made me want to be one of those brides... All her couples look so happy, and in love but not posed. The emotion in her pictures looks so natural and easy. Best of all, all the weddings seem to have a slightly different feel. They don't feel like the exact same shots with different couples in different settings. Her pictures really made me feel like that could be me, and that she would be a wonderful addition to my (our) big day!

So I decided to contact Julie. I was super nervous about getting in touch with her because I had such high expectations and I didn't know what I would do if it didn't work out. After a few days of email tag, I was finally able to talk to her on the phone, and it was great!

The moment she said "I'm really like a ninja," I knew we would be just fine. Here are some of my very favorites from her blog:










What do you think?

For more info click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails