Thursday, September 9, 2010

Location confirmed!! Punto De Vista


I decided to just pull the trigger and book Punto de Vista! I am not going to lie... it was terrifying and its so hard for me not to get on google to make sure I got the best deal possible. (I don't know why that would make me feel better because I would either waste hours confirming a decision I can't change or find out I got shafted and feel horrible about a decision I can't change! Argh... grumble, grumble)

We picked Punto de Vista for three reasons:
1. We really wanted to be within driving distance (around 2 hours driving being the max) from San Jose ... so we picked Manuel Antonio
2. We didn't want a cookie cutter resort wedding. When I was considering getting married at a resort, I started having nightmares about showing up at the resort and being the third wedding party to arrive... so we decided to get married at a private villa.
3. We really love our friends and we loved the idea of turning our wedding into a big group vacation. So we decided we wanted to rent a private villa large enough to house our whole bridal ... so we picked Punto de Vista

Here are more gorgeous pictures of my wedding location: (YAY)




Yes, it IS a rooftop jacuzzi with a view of the Pacific Ocean!



















*** Maybe it was meant to be!! the architect/owner of Punto de Vista is originally from Manhattan Beach. That's where D is from!! Did I mention that I'm a huge believer in fate :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I too am a Manhattan Beach resident! I was shocked when David said he was a former resident! I too thought, "it must be fate!" He had mentioned that there was another Manhattan Beach couple getting married at Punto, it must be you?

    I would love to hear about your experience with the villa and your planner.
    Are you using Larissa from Weddings Costa Rica?

    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Future Punto de Vista Bride ;)
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails