Monday, June 14, 2010

More Perspectives on Pink

Today's Style Me Pretty posts perfectly reflect my confusion about pink. Today SMP featured two weddings, both beautiful, both inspirational and both are perfectly pink.

The first wedding is so vibrant and fun. The white and pink really pop and make a statement. I can't help but be happy when I look at these pictures. I especially love the cake on the white vintage sofa.




This second wedding really touches a special place in my heart. I love EVERYTHING about this wedding (I think I answered my own question about which one I prefer). I love the brides dress with her fabulous birdcage veil. I love the bridesmaids dresses. It reminds me of a pink wedding I blogged about awhile back. I adore the mason jars with the bride tag. My fiance and I actually use jars as glasses a lot because he spills a lot so having lids works out well for us! I also love love love the cake and the L-O-V-E teacups.




Which do you prefer? Do you think it would be weird to do a vintage pink wedding with a tropical beach location? It seems like a lot of the weddings that I love tend to have a backyard, outdoors-y feel. I would love to hear your thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails