Sunday, April 4, 2010

To veil or not to veil

After trying on dresses and veils I came to the realization that I am absolutely NOT a traditional veil girl. At this point I think I want to get a gorgeous silk flower for the ceremony and/or a fabulous birdcage veil. So I stumbled on Bridal Style Boutique's website and found these beautiful silk flower headpieces.


I am kind of obsessed with the mix of silk, feathers and crystals.

Here are some really pretty (and affordable) colored flower clips that would be great for a non-traditional bride or even the bridesmaids.


Mandizzle on etsy

So I have to admit that I don't quite understand all the different types of birdcage veils yet but I do know that I LOOOOOOVE them and that I need(want?) to have one for my big day.


Bridal Style Boutique

Can you wear a birdcage veil with your hair down? These girls seem to be pulling it off!


idoweddingveils on etsy

3 comments:

  1. You can TOTALLY do a birdcage veil with your hair down... although probably worth a serious trial run at the salon before the big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous on YOU... You might want to re-think the bridesmaid idea. Might looks like a bunch of bobbleheads in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Thanks for the feedback!I'll keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails