Monday, April 19, 2010

Definitely Not Short on Style

One of my very first blogs was about short wedding dresses. Since then I've noticed numerous short numbers that kind of make me drool.

Here's a New York wedding which was recently featured on SMP. I kind of love the bride's tattoos. I think the veil is perfection.

{Lovingly borrowed from Style Me Pretty}


I adore this wedding. The moment I saw it, I fell in love. I love the succulents! Also check out the bride's shoes! A-mazing!

{Lovingly borrowed from the wedding chicks}


This next wedding is just so precious. It was featured on GWS last week and it definitely made me smile

The couple just looks so happy and so in love. I especially love the photo with the bride walking a few steps behind the groom.
*Don't forget to check out the bride's bouquet. It's gorgeous-ness!


{Lovingly borrowed from green wedding shoes}

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails