Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Making Decisions Left and Right

I've been SUPER busy. I finished working on Friday. Then spent the weekend packing. Spent Monday and Tuesday, now I am unpacking. However I've been trying to make more wedding decisions because its AUGUST!! I've been engaged for 5 MONTHS! I have no idea how that happened.

So these are the three decisions I've made:
1. We've decided on our bridesmaids/Groomsmen!! YAY! And I have started sending out invites.

Once all the invites have arrived safely, I will post more about the invites!

2. I've decided to let the bridesmaids choose their own dresses.
{source}

I love these dresses and this color! Good luck bridesmaids. I've also appointed my sister as fashion czar. She will be responsible for helping my bridesmaids make their choices. (If they need help!)

3. One of my bridesmaids, who I am calling my Event Planner has started doing mock-ups for my STDs. We have set a goal of September 1 to have them in the mail!

I know these are three stupid little things, considering that I still don't have a date or location, but its still three more things than I had done when I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails