Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stds...hehehe

So yes, I am STILL looking for save-the-dates. The good news is that a good friend of mine, has offered to design and print all my invites for me. She was actually my roommate in college for a semester before she transferred to design school

The bad news is, I am SO indecisive.

I adore Minted and currently they are offering three free samples to all their customers. So I spent the morning trying to narrow down my favorites to just three.
So far this has proven to be an exercise in uncertainty and ever growing self-doubt. Here are some of my favorites:
{Float + Vintage Round}

{Destination}

{Winter Stitch}

{Float + Brocade}


One of my major problems is that I like things that don't even make sense for my wedding. When I see any idea that is particularly uniqu I have a hard time letting it go. I want to believe I can incorporate everything into my wedding.

Then I got this great facebook message from another friend about flashdance. Flashdance is "a collective of artists who think YOU deserve a rad wedding" How awesome is that. I don't recognize all the vendors but I obv recognize Max Wanger, who I LOVE.

Then I saw these amazing save the dates:


L.O.V.E

They are stylish without tryig to hard, and certainly get the message across. LOVE. Thanks Chels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails