Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nontraditional Tiers...

So I spoke to my wedding planner a few weeks ago and she mentioned that I may not be able to have a three tier cake! She said that if I want to get married on the coast it would be more difficult to transport a larger cake and we may even have to fly someone out to the wedding location to assemble the cake on site.

I know... devastating!

First of all, I have dreamed (dreamt) about a three-tiered wedding cake for as long as I can remember. Second of all, I love the number 3. I think that the best things in life come in threes. (For instance I have two sisters!).

Then I saw these two adorable slightly nontraditional tiered cakes that look like they might be easier to transport.
{Source:GWS}

{source:Wedding Chicks}


How adorable are these cakes? It also seems like they are pretty sturdy three tier cakes, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails