Friday, July 9, 2010

Just another thing to think about...

{Source: Green Wedding Shoes}

I was doing my daily blog circuit and saw this adorable wedding on Green Wedding Shoes. It caught my eye because it is another chandelier alter wedding, which I adore! Then I started to notice all the other details... like these ampersand pictures. HOW ADORABLE. What a great idea!

Then I noticed the aisle runner... I think this an amazing detail. Something I have seen in the past but haven't thought about very seriously. So the google search began, and like everything else wedding-related, it turns out there is an entire industry devoted specifically to wedding runners. A lot of the sites just featured monogrammed runners which isn't really my style. I am not even sure we are doing a monogram. Then I found Wedding Runways...(sigh)... I hate falling in love with new details that I don't need and certainly can't afford but I suppose there is no harm in looking.

The create your own runner feature is kind of fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails