Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Inspiration: The Notebook??

As many of you know, I took my engagement photos a few weeks ago. We went out to a beach near Fort Tilden which took over an hour to get to, but was SO worth the drive. It was suppose to rain all day but we were lucky enough to miss the rain. It was super overcast, which turned out to be amazing because we had the whole beach to ourselves. Unfortunately it was also a little chilly so I couldn't wear the cute dress I had planned and had to wear jeans :( But Erin (our lovely pho-tog) was great and it ended up being a really fun afternoon!

We haven't gotten our pictures back, but when I saw these e-photos I knew I would have to post them. The remind me so much of that scene from the Notebook, which is one of my personal favorite movies. The mood of the photos also reminds me of our own e-session.




I love the feel of these photos. I can't wait until my photos come in! I promise I will share them as soon as I get them :D
For more click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails