Saturday, May 15, 2010

To be continued...


It has been a super long week but its also been amazing! I decided to spend Tuesday in Boston with for my best friends birthday! Then my parents came to visit on Wednesday. Last night, my parents met my fiance's parents for the first time (it was terrifying AND amazing). Today my parents headed back to Texas but my future parents-in-law will be here until Monday... that being said, I'll be back on MONDAY!!! There is so much reading, searching, surfing and blogging to be done. I can't wait!

Best,
~Miss J.D.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss J.D. I wanted to thank you for entering my contest. I also didn't realize you were going to law school in Brooklyn - good luck!

    I got married around Brooklyn Heights - lovely, lovely, lovely - the brownstones, tree-lined streets, and bridges in the background! Good luck and please let em know if I can help in any way!

    p.s. Please stop by my blog soon. It'll be worth it. ;0

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails