Friday, May 7, 2010

A Stand Worth Taking?


I was talking to my FF about cakes the other day and trying to drag an opinion out of him. (J/K baby, ILU). To my surprise (and horror), he said he hated cake stands. Well his exact words were "That cake is fine, but I don't like that thing its on. would it have to be like that?"

I kind of hate when this happens. I adore vintage pedestal cake stands. They are so precious and really complete the image of my perfect wedding cake. Am I crazy?

If I was having a huge 200 person wedding I would not dream of putting that cake on a stand but I'm not. I'm having a small intimate wedding and I think that a smaller cake deserves to be put on a pedestal so it can get the attention it deserves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails