Friday, May 7, 2010

Inspiration: Bridesmaids Dresses {ASOS}

One: I am done with finals!!!

Two: It's summer!

Three: SHOPPPPING!!!

While I was at the law school the other day I saw this gorgeous little 1L in an amazing maxi dress. It was a halter with a deep V in the front, a kind of ridiculously low back, and the most spectacular summer print.

Since then I have been on a hunt to find a similar dress for myself... although I haven't found the perfect maxi dress, I DID find ASOS!

ASOS is a UK based online shopping website, and shipping is only $6!!! I saw these gorgeous pink dresses and almost melted. The best part is that they are super affordable... ALL these dresses are less than $100.



I obviously couldn't just look at bridesmaids dresses, especially because my e-session is only 10 days away!
I obviously went straight for the floral dresses. I love floral dresses. There is nothing more spring and more lovely than a gorgeous floral dress.

These are some of my very very favorites.


They even have an amazing selection of shoes, jewelry and accessories... I'm in retail love ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I plan to make my first purchase tomorrow and hopefully everything will go smoothly. I am not particularly tolerate of bad sales practices or slow delivery times. When I order something I want it in the mail and at my front door ASAP! I also do not believe in retail second chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails