Monday, May 10, 2010

Bubble Magnets


The more I thought about save-the-dates, the more I thought about not only how it should look but how to mail it, and how it will look in my guests homes. (this is way I've crossed off a number of non-traditional save-the-dates) Beyond the S-t-D itself I decided that I should send refrigerator magnets with my save-the-dates!

{eye candy}
I know I have a list of like 15 DIY projects but this idea was so cute I couldn't pass it up. I don't know if I'll be able to find the clear pebbles but if I do, I will definitely give it a try. Also I have a number of coupons for Michaels so I may as well use them :)

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you already have your wedding invites yet, but I'm giving away 100 free invites compliments of Vistaprint on my blog. I'm a new follower of yours.

    http://shannalane.blogspot.com/2010/05/calling-all-brides.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shanna! I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails