Thursday, April 22, 2010

Real Wedding: Hawa'ii

My FF was raised in a beach town. He loves to surf. He loves all things ocean related.

Growing up, I lived in Indonesia. There were no blond-haired, blue-eyed surfers in those parts. He was the boy I saw on tv. Much like the cowboy or the astronaut, the surfer was this intriguing being that existed in a far off land.

Now the surfer is the boy I am going to marry. From the blonde hair to the blue eyes, I get to study this intriguing being up close.

Here's the problem: I am terrified of the ocean.

This next wedding photo featured on 100 layer cake makes me think I need to just get over it. How amazing is this photo?!?!?


{Lovingly borrowed from 100 layer cake}

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails