Friday, April 30, 2010

In-N-Out vs. Shake Shack

I don't know where you live but here in NYC its sunny and 75 degrees. The weather is making it ridiculously difficult for me to stay on my study schedule. If you live in New York City, this weather makes you think of one thing: SHAKE SHACK...
{Matt's Goods}

This got me thinking...I wonder if anyone has done a Shake Shack engagement session or wedding? In the process of looking for Shake Shack weddings I found numerous In-N-Out wedding related photographs. What is it about In-N-Out that makes it so much more wedding worthy? Or is it something about west coasters vs east coasters?

Regardless, I would love a shroom burger from Shake Shack, Animal-style fries from In-N-Out and a black-and-white shake.

Mmmmm.

I.heart.summer.

{Style Me Pretty}

{Jimmy Cheng}

{Stephan Knuth}


{Brooklyn Bride}

Happy Friday ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails