Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Engagement Photos Take I

I don't know where you live but here in NYC the weather has been amazing! This weekend one of our closest friends has offered to take some early engagement photos for us! (We ♥ you RW!!) I have no idea what to wear, or if we are going to do props. The only things we know for sure is that we are heading down to Coney Island and possibly to Fort Tilden.



We also requested she take polaroid pictures because I LOOOOOOVE the vintage feel of polaroids. If you aren't convinced, here's why:


For more images from this beautiful couple click here



Lovingly borrowed from Green Wedding Shoes

Here are a few other engagement pictures that make me smile..


Lovingly borrowed from ruffled


Lovingly borrowed from Green Wedding Shoes




Lovingly borrowed from Style Me Pretty

I'll be sure to let you know what we decide!!

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see engagement pics! love you sis :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails