Monday, April 26, 2010

Candy bar vs. Open bar

I had a paper due today at 5pm, which is DONE :D so I haven't been blogging all weekend. Now that it's done I had to take a sneak peek at all the things I've missed. So it turns out candy bars are the big thing...

Today on the wedding chicks:


{For more images click here}

Today on Green Wedding Shoes:
{For more images click here}

Today on Style Me Pretty:
{For more images click here}

While I LOVE candy (I am currently eating a butterfinger),I think that I love alcohol more (I am also currently drinking a beer.... please don't judge me). I also think that my guest would also prefer an open bar to a candy bar. Here's the catch: my FF doesn't drink and perhaps it isn't fair to have things at our wedding that we can't both enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails