Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Marivmon Wedding!

Recently I posted about Marivmon, a location I'm considering in Downtown LA. Today I stumbled upon this wedding on GWS.

If you don't already know this about me, I loooooooooove brunch!!!! I really really really want to have a morning wedding so that I can have the most amazing brunch with all my friends and family in full wedding attire (more on that later). The point is, I love this wedding because it shows a great way to brighten up Marivmon for a daytime wedding.


A few weeks ago I was watching an old episode of Cake Boss which featured wedding cakes covered in white anemones. I didn't really love them when I was watching the show but in this wedding they are SOOOO perfect with the bride's dress.


{Lovingly borrowed from Green Wedding Shoes}

1 comment:

  1. Costa Rica marriages would be completely memorable and would always be in your heart to share it with your beloved throughout your life.
    Costa Rica All Inclusive Resorts

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails